Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Beckett Remembered

Yesterday was Beckett's first birthday at the Bridge. He would have been 11 but I guess he never ages now.  He'll always be my baby boy.


I took a drive out to pick-up a picture that a friend had drawn of Beckett.  She also drew one of Teddy and Keltic. I had a few tears when I picked it up.  I've posted the original photos.  My friend said Keltic just didn't turn out in the first drawing with Beckett so that is why I got two drawings. 

Drawings
Beckett and Keltic

Teddy and Keltic


10th Birthday

I was so sure when Beckett reached 10 that we would have a few more years together. I knew though that the worst thing about ten is that you have less time left than what you've already had with them. We didn't even get another year; we barely had another six months. 


Happy Birthday, Beckett Boy!
I miss you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday at the Bridge, Beckett. I hope you and tons of other beloved furkids had a wonderful pawty. Hugs to you, Miss Helen♥

    ReplyDelete

We love to get your comments on our activities. Please drop us a line.