Monday, February 20, 2023

Family Day

Today is Family Day in Ontario. It's a provincial holiday but not everyone gets it off.  When I was still working, our offices were across the river in Quebec and our collective agreement only authorized one provincial holiday, so we got Jean Baptiste Day off which is in June. That wasn't so bad as we had nicer weather then and it was nice to be off when all the stores were open in Ontario.

But anyway, I just thought I'd put up some family pictures. 

CFS Alsask, Sask, summer 65

Great Falls, Montana, circa 1968

Camping trip, summer 1969

St Margaret's NB, circa 1972

St Margaret's NB, circa 1975

Moncton, NB, 40th Wedding Anniversary, 1997

40th Wedding anniversary with children and grandchildren

Mum's funeral, Feb 2018


2 comments:

  1. We did not have Family Day here in BC until 2013. I like it! Love your family shots! My baby sister, who still lives in Alberta, has all the family photos. I keep forgetting, when I visit, to take photos of the photos. Keep being awesome! Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great photos. Your family was smart to make sure you took ones of all of you together.

    ReplyDelete

We love to get your comments on our activities. Please drop us a line.