Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Teddy is Six!

We're a day early celebrating Teddy's sixth birthday but what else is there to do on a cold wet freezing rain kind of day. 

I had already made some pumpkin pupcakes earlier in the week and had taken some out of the freezer this morning to thaw for tomorrow. But since I didn't get my errands done today, I decided we'd celebrate today.  I quickly made potato buttercream icing for the pupcakes and we had our little pawty.


Teddy is not too thrilled about wearing a party hat or posing for pictures but he's a sport about it all. He waits until I'm done taking pictures to get excited about getting a pupcake and presents.

In addition to the pupcake, Teddy got a new bumper and some treats. He got more treats than I planned to buy as how could I resist buying treats called Teddy Treats. 


The boys also got new collars but really, they're for Easter. I don't know why I bother; you can never really see the collar with long Sheltie fur.



So now Teddy has had more birthdays with me than with anyone else. I hope he likes it here with me. You always wonder what they think about. 

Happy Barkday Teddy!


2 comments:

  1. Pumpkin cupcakes. Yummy.

    What a wonderful sixth birthday.

    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday Dear Teddy,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you.♪♫

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Teddy! You boys are so good sitting at the table and waiting! That would certainly not work at my house☺ Your pupcakes look delicious and you got great gifts!

    ReplyDelete

We love to get your comments on our activities. Please drop us a line.