Monday, February 12, 2024

Nothing!

 Well, we're in that blah period with Christmas season over and it's not yet Easter with no real sign of Spring. We're having sort of a non-winter here though, there were some record high temperatures this past week, but we're bound to get some more winter before Spring really arrives.

Liam and I are in agility classes, and we go to practices on some Sundays, but we haven't been to a trial since Dec. We do have one coming up this weekend. Teddy isn't in any classes at the moment, so he only gets our walks and some scent work in the basement.

By this time the past two years we'd been making camping plans and reservations. There was a sudden death in one of my brother-in-law's families and they're waiting to hear when the memorial service will be so they're holding off on making reservations. I've made suggestions to my youngest sister, and she seems agreeable but so far, we haven't booked anything. When entries open for the Spring agility trials, I'll have to make a decision on what to do, last year our camping trips were planned around my agility.

We've made the booking for this year's big trip. We'll be going to Scotland at the end of Aug.  The same sister that I share a cabin with on the river cruises is going but it's another sister and her husband that are joining us. It's a self-driving vacation and we'll start and end in Edinburgh. We haven't booked the flights yet but are watching the prices if they start to go up, we'll book those. It seems we'll have to prebook most of the castles and things we want to visit so I've been doing a travel plan; haven't got much input from my sisters on that. 

I took down all the Christmas decor both inside and outside so there's nothing, no snowman outside to decorate for Valentine's, St Patrick's and Easter.  I hung the hearts I bought to decorate the snowman and bought a new garden flag and a heart that stands, so there's something out there.



Perhaps next time I write there'll be something to really write about. Tata for now.


3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your family member. Hugs to you and your family. Love the hearts outside! We have snow falling here - the wet kind that will freeze if I don't take care of it this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! Agility classes are fun! Scent work is even more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Love' decorations are ver pretty! We're sending our love and hugs to you and your family. Juno & mom

    ReplyDelete

We love to get your comments on our activities. Please drop us a line.