We tooks a break from gility and hoophoop classes for da summer. We went on a long camping trip to some place called Prince Edward Island. I don't know what an island is but we gots to go wading and sawed some horses. When we gots back from da camping trip, Mum and me did some hoophoop training and she made some videos of me and her doing hoophoops. Mum sent our videos to be judged and I gots a medal for how good I did! Mum did good too.
Mum went away and left us at home with Aunt Maureen and Uncle Steve. Mum went to some place called France. She'll tell you's all more about dat adventure later. A few days after she got home, we went to Guides Canins for a hoophoop trial. I gots my Beginner Hoop Dog title, that was the last Beginner title I needed for da Beginner Collective title. I'se now in Novice in all da hoophoop games.
We also joined a bunch of other Shelties in an agility league called the K9 Kup. We only gots to go to two out of the four matches. Our Sheltie team was called da Barky Bunch. We was at the last match just this past weekend. I didn't do so well but our team did. Us Shelties won First Place overall!
Mum and I are back at hoophoop classes; we'll start gility classes later. Mum didn't want to pay for da classes as we was going to miss some. We has another gility trial dis Saturday and we's going to have some fessional photos done da next weekend.
So dats' what I did on my summer vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to get your comments on our activities. Please drop us a line.