Sunday, December 6, 2020

Six!

Hey there, it be me Liam. I be six already, six months that is. I has growed a lot. Mums says she hopes I don't growed too much more. She maded dis picture of me so youse can see how much I growed.

Liam - 10 weeks to 6 months

Mums told me about my brudder-before Beckett and said I gots big shoes to fill but I gots big feet so I think I can fill da shoes, if'n I have to wear shoes. 

Mums tooked me to a store for my half birdday. I had ta get my nails trimmed but dat wasn't too bad. I gots a new wubba toy and some Scooby snacks to share with Keltic man and Teddy buddy. 


She also maded us some cookies but we didn't gets many as Mums says dat there for Crispmas. I don't know who Crispmas is but I sure hopes he shares his cookies.

Mint Carob-dipped dog cookies
Today Mums also maded some cookies for the peoples too. She says we doggies can't have any of those cookies, dat they is too rich for us.

Christmas Shortbread
Mums says we is going to get a tree soon so she putted away my x-pen as she says it would be in da way.  I gets to eat in the kitchen with Keltic and Teddy now. She says da tree is for Crispmas too, I don't know why he gets a tree. We already has trees outside in our yard.


Mums says if I be a good boy dat Santa Paws will bring me pressies.  I sure want to meet dis Santa Paws guy.  I think I been purdy good. I hasn't chewed up to many things, mostly just toilet paper. Well dats all I got to say for now. I promise I'll be back. See youse all, Liam. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a smart boy already writing his own comments to Mum's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a handsome pup, Liam! I'm sure Santa will take into account that you are just a puppy and will bring you lots of pressies!

    ReplyDelete

We love to get your comments on our activities. Please drop us a line.