Friday, April 9, 2010

Ceilidh's Journey - Week 9

I missed updating Ceilidh's Journey last week as I was home for Easter visiting with my parents. All of my dogs stayed with my sister. I am so blessed to have family and friends that will help out with my dogs. I know, especially now, that it is a big responsability to accept.

Ceilidh had her two month recheck today. She has lost a kilogram (2 pounds) since January. She weighed 9.6 kgs (about 20 lbs) in Jan and now weighs 8.6 kgs (about 18 lbs). So even though her blood work came back normal, that weight loss is a concern. Ceilidh's next recheck with Dr Bravo will be in three months unless the weight loss continues.

We have an agility trial tomorrow . Ceilidh is entered in five events but we'll see how things progress during the day as she seems quite tired today and I don't want her to over do things. Not sure now if we will enter Regionals. It will depend on how things go tomorrow.

We have our appointment with the holistic vet on Thursday, 15 Apr 2010. I hope he'll be able to give us a diet and supplements that will support her immune system and protect her gastro-intestinal system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to get your comments on our activities. Please drop us a line.