Thursday, November 2, 2017

Oh Shoot

A couple weeks ago I made a last minute decision to book a spot at a fall photo shoot. I had planned to get some new Christmas shots done but then I figured we'd already done that.

This week I got the pictures from the photographer. You get 5 images with the photo shoot but I couldn't get it down to just five. I ordered 8 and even that was a tough choice as my original cut was down to 15 of the shots.  I only got a head shot of Keltic, Beckett just looked too solemn and a little sad in his close up shots.

Anyway, here are the shots I selected. I'll be using some of them for our Christmas cards but I won't share those designs just yet.










7 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots! We could never pick one favorite. We love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the one of the three of you together. I can see why it would be hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing photo shoot you've done!!
    I wish mum was better at taking photos of me - most of mine turn out blurry and a bit out of focus because she's not quick enough to keep up with me!
    Such pawsome pictures!!
    Lots of licks, your good friend Morrie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It helps that the photographer is a professional.

      Delete

We love to get your comments on our activities. Please drop us a line.