Monday, June 22, 2020

With a Little Help from My Friends


Well, I posted before about singing with Choir! Choir! Choir!. Last weekend they invited you to sing with a guide track and submit your video to be part of a virtual choir.  The video was live streamed on Sunday as part of a virtual music festival held in Athens, Greece. How cool is that!

I missed the live stream but now you can watch the festival on the internet.  It includes recorded portions from previous years and virtual performances. You can watch the whole festival at the link below. Our virtual performance is at 1:30:00 after Mamma Mia and then the hosts speaking in Greek and introducing the virtual performance of With a Little Help from My Friends.


Or you can watch it here at the link below, recorded off of my TV.  Look for me, I'm in a purple shirt.





4 comments:

  1. We saw you! That was awesome and you all sounded GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should post my video. I don't sound all that good. I'm definitely part of the chorus and not a lead singer.

      Delete
  2. That was sooooo cool! Good job wearing the purple shirt so it was easy to spot you! It must have been so fun doing it, and a whole lot of work for someone to put all those clips together! Excellent job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They had us count in and clap on a guide track that we listen to while recording that creates a spike in the audio that helps align the tracks. But yes, it still must be a lot of work. Took a couple hours to rehearse too and I must have recorded it about six times before submitting my video.

      Delete

We love to get your comments on our activities. Please drop us a line.