Thursday, June 6, 2024

How Did That Happen?

It was Liam's 4th birthday this week on 4 June.  I no longer have a puppy, well really, I haven't had a puppy for a while. I'm starting to get puppy fever but with costs rising, two is all that I really can afford. Liam had his annual health check-up on his birthday and that visit with no shots was $125. 

After his vet visit, I took Liam shopping; we went to PetSmart for canned dog food and then to Pet Valu for him to pick out some birthday presents. The owner of that Pet Valu store has Liam's litter brother. Then it was home to celebrate with Teddy. 


I had made extra pupcakes when I made Teddy's, so it was just a matter of putting on some decorations, Greek yogurt and blueberries. They each got one after the requisite photos were done. Liam ate his whole; Teddy needed his broken up a bit. I think they both enjoyed them. 

We wait for so many things, holidays, vacations, the weekend and just like that they're over and we say "how did that happen?" We have to remember to take time and enjoy the now. 

Happy Birthday Liam, here's to many more!



2 comments:

  1. Happy 4th Birthday, Liam! Your pupcakes look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday Dear Liam,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you.♪♫

    We do need to enjoy the now.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. Scritches to the pups. ♥

    ReplyDelete

We love to get your comments on our activities. Please drop us a line.