Thursday, April 23, 2020

Choir!Choir!Choir!

So in this crazy time while we're all apart but trying to do things together, I've been joining in the online sing-a-longs with Daveed and Nobu from Choir!Choir!Choir! What is Choir!Choir!Choir, well Daveed and Nobu started it as a weekly singing event at a tavern in Toronto but now they do concerts where they turn the audience into a choir.




They have a FaceBook page and a YouTube Channel that you can like or subscribe to. During this pandemic lock down, since most of their tour dates have been cancelled, they started doing online sing-a-longs.  I've joined in on three of them now as well as singing Hallelujah for the people of Nova Scotia. Below are links to me singing with Choir!Choir!Choir!. I'll warn you I'm not a great singer.




This Friday, 24 April at 6:15 pm Central Daylight Time they will be doing an All Texas Sing-A-Long.  I've put a link to the event below

Here is the list of artists they'll be celebrating...
Buddy Holly, Steve Miller, Beyoncé, Kenny Rogers (& Dolly Parton), Roy Orbison, Big Mamma Thornton, Seals & Crofts, ZZ Top, Glen Campbell (Not Texan, but close enough for some) and last but definitely not least... WILLIE NELSON, the ultimate Texas musician!


The lyrics for the songs that we'll be signing can be found on a Google Drive.


Choir!Choir!Choir! was supposed to have a show here in Ottawa. I wanted to go and asked my friends if they wanted to go with me, at the time, only one person did, but now whenever they can have concerts again, I think I'll have four or five of my friends who will go with me.  

I hope all ya'll will join in the sing-a-long, but you can just watch if you'd rather.  


Never Stop Singing!

4 comments:

  1. We joined you in the Hallelujah song. Love it and we did an awesome job☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've seen several sites doing this. Unfortunately music made here isn't for public consumption. But it is wonderful. Glad you can join in. And Molly as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! Thank you for sharing. I'm not a great singer...OK, I"m a really bad singer, but it would be fun to be part of some of this.

    ReplyDelete

We love to get your comments on our activities. Please drop us a line.